DIGITAL (2013) · Listen & Buy on Bandcamp
Kristof Bathory has been creating music under the name Dawn of Ashes since 2001. Starting off as a Horror-Industrial act, the sound of DOA has evolved over the years, embracing elements of metal, rock, industrial, and other forms of aggressive music.
The new album, entitled Anathema
, combines visions of horror, hatred, sexual perversion and other shocking content, spewed forth in the form of a unique blend of Industrial-metal & shock-rock. Featuring guest appearances by Nero Bellum of Psyclon Nine and Gary Zon of Dismantled, Anathema is a catastrophic symphony that stands as a new twist on evil. Kristof Bathory welcomes us to this breathing vision of Hell.
01. Anathema (Part I - Scorned Upon)
02. A Breathing Holocaust
03. Poisoning the Steps of Babel (feat. Nero Bellum)
04. Insidious (Of the Judas Breed)
05. Sex, Blood, & Black Magic
06. Anathema (Part II - Burned at the Stake)
07. Ending a Harrowing Wish
08. Morphine Addiction
09. Torture Device (The Final Formula for Torment)
10. Systematic Guillotine
11. Scars on Scars (feat. Gary Zon)
12. Anathema (Part III - Primordial Abomination)