Jimmy shares his innermost musical insights through sixteen songs, two covers (Kate Bush’s “Wuthering Heights” and Michael McDonald’s “What A Fool Believes”) four guest
stars and one Jimmy. Damn he is really hyping up this record -- it better be good!
He continues, ”I was having fun exploring my brain and I wanted to invite my friends to have fun with me immersing myself in another time and space, bit by bit, gaining its form from my daily life into a surreal stream of consciousness.“
From trigger warnings to Martin Niemöller quotes, from reading himself to boasting and testing, from touring the world to alcohol poisoning, from kissing your mother to dismissing his entire career, this two-year adventure is a mindfuck of Jimmy’s escapist reality.
”Mathematically speaking I am breaking time into pieces of distance and moving through them diagonally at a rapid rate, says Jimmy. “Naaaahh, I am just fucking with you. I just drank a whole bottle of Southern Comfort and wrote this album. A hallucination, a proclamation, a degradation? Or maybe its all just all a pile of bullshit I made up to stay relevant. Either way, I am right behind you.“
preorders come with an immediate download of the song "Problematic"
Track List01. Trigger Warning
02. If it Ain't You Today it Will Be You Tomorrow (feat. Serj Tankian)
04. That's How Jimmy Gets Down
05. Be Afraid Of Who You Are
06. Piece of Me
07. Internal Organs
08. Wuthering Heights
09. Detroit and Only Halfway Thru The Tour
10. Fuck Everything (feat. Chantal Claret)
11. The Medicine Does Not Control Me (feat. Grimes)
12. What A Fool Believes
13. Do You Kiss Your Mama With That Mouth?
14. Sailor In A Life Boat (feat. Gerard Way)
15. Random EMO Top Line Generator
16. Two and a Half Years